Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

June 23rd OTD Comp Groups

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

June 23rd OTD Comp Groups

Postby Clutch » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:10 am

Just a heads up - I currently have 0 competition participants signed up for the June 23rd OTD.

We have a lot of interest in the novice groups. Both Yellow and white are full, and I will be placing additional driver requests on waitlists. Since this is a revenue generator for the track, I don't want to turn down new/paying drivers, so we will open up another novice group if we get the numbers. At this time it looks like we will get them.

We need 8 paid drivers to establish a group. This applies to all of the OTD groups, including the competition classes. If we don't get enough drivers to establish the group, you will still be able to run, but under passing restrictions of the next class down if they have room.

Thanks,
Clutch
Clutch

Re: June 23rd OTD Comp Groups

Postby Clutch » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 am

Last call - if you want to run in this OTD in a competition group (open or closed wheel) you need to let me know ASAP!

As of right now there will not be a comp group for this OTD due to lack of interest.

Thanks,
Clutch
Clutch

Postby 2BWise » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 am

I'd love to come out and use the OTD as a test session, but I'm afraid I won't have the car turned around in time to make it. I'm still available if you need instructors though. I don't need a car to come hang out and have some fun.
2BWise

Postby Clutch » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am

Thanks 2bWise, I'll have something set up to take care of instructors even if we don't have a comp group.
Clutch

Return to General Discussion