Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

Competition group for August 25th

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

Competition group for August 25th

Postby Clutch » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Competition (Green) group currently does not have enough drivers to qualify for it's own group. Sign up now if you are waiting so I can keep it from merging with the Blue Group.

http://msreg.com/WHRWOTD3
Clutch

Re: Competition group for August 25th

Postby Camar67racer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:29 am

How many are needed to keep the comp group on its own? I was planning to go but might not if it gets consolidated.
Thanks.
Jon Yanca
Spec Miata #20
Camar67racer

WHRRI Member Number: 2648

Postby Clutch » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 am

Hi Jon,

I need 8 drivers minimum to make the group exclusive (same requirements for Open Wheel). We had only 3 drivers signed up as of yesterday.

The group has been consolidated as of last night - we have many more "Regular" OTD participants that completely filled a run group. I have a "Instructor" session set aside for competition drivers that are assisting with our novices. You are welcome to join in on that, or if you decide to sign up for blue group, you can participate in the instructor session as well.
Clutch

Postby Camar67racer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Clutch wrote:Hi Jon,

I need 8 drivers minimum to make the group exclusive (same requirements for Open Wheel). We had only 3 drivers signed up as of yesterday.

The group has been consolidated as of last night - we have many more "Regular" OTD participants that completely filled a run group. I have a "Instructor" session set aside for competition drivers that are assisting with our novices. You are welcome to join in on that, or if you decide to sign up for blue group, you can participate in the instructor session as well.

Roger that. I'll be there so count me in to instruct.
Jon Yanca
Spec Miata #20
Camar67racer

WHRRI Member Number: 2648

Postby Clutch » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:51 am

Thank you John, You are Awesome!
Clutch

Return to General Discussion