Due to the continuation of crap weather we've decided to postpone the Opening Workbee until Saturday April 5 at 10:00 A.M.. Our fear is any driving on the track could damage the surface due to the wet conditions. Also we have yet to and don't plan too turn the water on in the tower with temps remaining below freezing most every night. On the other hand anyone wishing to participate in cutting up the fallen tree we will attempt to do that tomorrow at 10:00 A.M.. That is the only thing we'll be doing, no screens, no corner stations and most importantly no beer. Be advised getting into the track is difficult with melting snow/water and mud everywhere. Cheers, Rich
Rich, Thank you! You've made me very very happy! I was going to be there but was NOT looking forward to freezing my assets off. Lets hope Mother Nature wakes up in the next week and realizes its supposed to be Spring. See you next Saturday!