Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

Workbee Wrap-Up

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

Workbee Wrap-Up

Postby Rich Johnson » Sun May 11, 2014 8:48 am

Thanks to those few hardy souls that showed up on Saturday. The good news is the curbs have been painted. What to do with the rumble strips remains to be determined. Thanks to Gary Ray, Mike Yater, Ron Krants, JB and his 2 boys. Mrs. Blanchard must of been thrilled when John brought the boys home painted red.
Bruce McDonald and Lee Johnston put the newish tires on the Miata Pace Car. Thanks again to Alex for donating the tires.
Anne spent the day in Timing & Scoring doing whatever she does up there.
Note the next workbee will address filling the cracks in the track. This is a critical step in maintaining the interity of the racing surface. Hopefully we'll have a large turnout for that task. Stay tuned.
Thanks Again,
Rich
P.S. in the good news column the Neon that blew up during Driver's School was, after 11 days on the grounds, trucked away today. Thanks to whoever.
Rich Johnson

WHRRI Member Number: 1981

Re: Workbee Wrap-Up

Postby Chriszuma » Mon May 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Awesome, sounds like a productive day.

We should set up some sort of email list when workbees are going to happen, I would have come to this one but I didn't check the forum and missed it :(
Chris Hammond
Hammond Racing #22 Spec Miata
Chriszuma

WHRRI Member Number: 2687

Postby stevesteeb » Mon May 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Looking for the "LIKE" Button for Chris's post - an E-mail BLAST for such occasions would be a GREAT IDEA!
stevesteeb

Postby Rich Johnson » Tue May 13, 2014 8:11 am

Great idea. I'll put the wheels in motion as soon as Andrew tells me how to do it.
Thanks,
Rich
Rich Johnson

WHRRI Member Number: 1981

Return to General Discussion