Earn workbee hours from home!

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat
Liz H

Earn workbee hours from home!

Post by Liz H » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:22 pm

We would like to communicate with our past WHRRI members about important activities going on this year including fundraising efforts for the upcoming track paving project, and 60th anniversary festivities. I have stacks of records from licenses and membership files going back to the 1960's. I'm looking for some volunteers to help in a couple different areas such as: keying in information found in old records to compile a "master list", and looking up members from the list to fill in missing information or update information wherever possible. I know there are services available that help locate people, but even if we use one of those we still need to get the data into a workable format. If you're interested in helping out, please either reply to this thread here or contact me at marketing@waterfordhills.com. There will be some workbee hours in it for you if you can help out!

Thanks!
Liz Smith

surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Re: Earn workbee hours from home!

Post by surratta » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm

put me on the list, because, you know, I'm totally not overwhelmed with a hundred other things right now.
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll

Liz H

Post by Liz H » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Thanks Andrew!!

Rich Johnson
WHRRI Member Number: 1981

Post by Rich Johnson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 am

Thanks Liz. Now where are all those folks who can't do regular workbees and still want to help out. This is their opportunity.
Cheers, Rich