Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

GLC highlight reel

Photos, videos, any other multimedia stuffs

GLC highlight reel

Postby 2BWise » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm

So I'm sure many of you may have noticed by brother poking, prodding, and hauling his camera around the paddock regularly. At least, when I'm not putting him to work helping me. We've been trying for the last year or so to put together enough footage in the car, outside, around the paddock, and leading up to the races to create a short recap of our weekends. Race 2 was our first go at producing enough footage to do so. We're hoping to refine these after each weekend. For the time being here is our first attempt at it. Let us know what you think. Constructive criticism is welcome!

https://vimeo.com/68663980
2BWise

Re: GLC highlight reel

Postby Sean r/t » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 am

That's some pretty incredible footage.

Really like the video.

Two wide inches between tires touching going up hiltop is pretty intense....very good racing.
Sean Grogan
-#37 Yellow/Red Spec Neon
Sean r/t

Re: GLC highlight reel

Postby 2BWise » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:47 am

Yeah it was much closer than I realized at the time. It wasn't until afterwards, and watching the video, that I am amazed we didn't touch. After quite a few two wide moments with Melissa I've got no hesitations that we'll both leave room for each other. That can be said for pretty much everyone in our group. Got to enjoy racers that will run you hard but fair.

2BWise

Return to Multimedia