Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

Everyone loves a good crash video.

Photos, videos, any other multimedia stuffs

Everyone loves a good crash video.

Postby Chriszuma » Tue May 06, 2014 10:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFM4lPyWqCg

The #22 car has seen its last green flag, but I'm still standing.
Chris Hammond
Hammond Racing #22 Spec Miata
Chriszuma

WHRRI Member Number: 2687

Re: Everyone loves a good crash video.

Postby 38Bfast » Tue May 06, 2014 10:40 pm

:(
Last edited by 38Bfast on Fri May 09, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
V2 Motorsports
Ralph Provitz
2008 Spec Miata Champion
2008 WH top 10
38 DSR
Ralph@v2motorsports.com
38Bfast

Postby 38Bfast » Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

I went to the general membership meeting last night. Had a talk with Jerry and a long spirited conversation with Joel. We are all in agreement that we want to see things improve. We all share a passion for the club and the track. Next step will be the comp board to work out the details on how to make that happen.
V2 Motorsports
Ralph Provitz
2008 Spec Miata Champion
2008 WH top 10
38 DSR
Ralph@v2motorsports.com
38Bfast

Postby Joel Hershoren » Fri May 09, 2014 8:17 am

We are all in agreement maybe. if reworded to state that things have been improving for a long time, and while one should stand and note that, it also should be a goal that things can ALWAYS improve.
Grandstanding in public forums is disappointing , as it puts the CLUB in a no win position. Sad. Posts like this do not show love for the club, just the opposite. I am not referring to the video.
Joel Hershoren

WHRRI Member Number: 1361

Postby Bruce Race » Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

Well well……it has gotten to this….I will ask Andrew to mediate closely, and DELETE, as we will NOT allow this kind of useless banter to appear on the site…… Bruce MacDonald , D.O.R…….
Bruce Race

Postby Camar67racer » Thu May 15, 2014 1:09 pm

Bruce Race wrote:Well well……it has gotten to this….I will ask Andrew to mediate closely, and DELETE, as we will NOT allow this kind of useless banter to appear on the site…… Bruce MacDonald , D.O.R…….

Really? We are going to be filtered on our own club's forums? I didn't realized we were under a dictatorship here. Just because you're not in favor of seeing what someone else has to say doesn't mean that it shouldn't be public. It's OUR club and if someone has a concern, opinion, or fact they'd like to voice, it's not up to you to decide if they get a say.

Now, I'm not one who is in favor of any kind of banter on forums, facebook, etc, because I like hash it out in person, but there isn't always an opportunity to do so. We can't just sweep something under the rug if there is an issue. I don't even like the fact that I had to make this statement/post because I feel like it will be interpreted as "banter," but I'm certainly going to speak up about it. Who knows, maybe no one will be able to see it because it will be deemed as "useless banter" for speaking out in opposition.
Jon Yanca
Spec Miata #20
Camar67racer

WHRRI Member Number: 2648

Return to Multimedia