Hello? Is anyone out there?

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
mreish

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Post by mreish »

I'm sorry to make this public but I've been emailing registration@waterfordhills.com for quite some time and have not yet gotten a reply. Does anyone check that account?

I understand this is an all volunteer effort but sheesh!
Greg Krom
WHRRI Member Number: 1314

Re: Hello? Is anyone out there?

Post by Greg Krom »

I just went through the last months worth of emails (several hundred emails prior to the start of the season!) to that account and do not see anything from mreish (or anything similar). What email address are you sending from - that would help me to search rather than go page by page.

You can try sending it directly to my address instead of the registration@waterfordhills.com address - that address would be mkrom@prodigy.net - the same address that is listed on the Entry forms.

The waterfordhills.com emails are automatically forwarded to the volunteers' "real" emails. The system usually works well, but oftentimes the auto forwarding gets messed up and the messages are not received - spam filters are often the culprit.
mreish

Re: Hello? Is anyone out there?

Post by mreish »

They come from generic at reish dot net. I'll try sending another and I'll cc your account as well.