Want to rent your car for upcoming license class...

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
essanvee

Want to rent your car for upcoming license class...

Post by essanvee »

Hello, I am seriously considering taking the SCCA license school coming up in April, but I need to rent an approved car to do so.

I don't care what it is or how fast it is, just as long as it is reliable. My goal is not to go racing with your equipment, just to get my license.

I've been to several track days, including one at WHR, and used to even be an instructor in Solo (autocross)... this is my way of communicating that I have some semblance of how to drive, and am at least not the type to panic and back your car into a tire wall because someone's exhaust startled me. At the same token, I know I have a lot to learn.

Feel free to PM me if this would be something you're interested in.

Thanks,
Matt
Robert Robinson

Re: Want to rent your car for upcoming license class...

Post by Robert Robinson »

I have an ASedan that could be available but it won't be cheap. Email me at publisher@windsorlife.com for details. I actually have 2 race ready so if anyone else wishes to rent very fast cars please reply.
greendot
WHRRI Member Number: 1444

Post by greendot »

I have numerous RX-7s that are for rent for both school and race weekends.
Email me at greendot1 at comcast dot net

Bruce Wentzel
Sheldon Cooper "Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have spares under the sink."
capaldi22

Post by capaldi22 »

Check out Capaldiracing.com. great deals on rentals Email Craig@capaldiracing.com for more info.
essanvee

Post by essanvee »

Thanks for the notes, guys, I have contacted all of you.