Race 2 afterglow/thoughts

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
Joel Hershoren
WHRRI Member Number: 1361

Re: Race 2 afterglow/thoughts

Post by Joel Hershoren »

Me either!

Other things not mentioned?

Glad Clark chimed in, yes. He should be proud. Car is stunning ( normal with Clark ) sounds great, now going great.

Jay Pistona keeping his cool when his T-5 transmission become a T-5000, as in number of parts in turned into.
Flywheel thru the tunnel to boot. ( and that is why scattershields are a good thing ) He still has his ankles to prove it.
( and yes i checked, J.B. does NOT build the transmissions )

Many first wins.

How about Jordan Smart getting the pole for the Feature in GP1,,his what,,6 WHRRI race ? In a well subscribed spec class.

who else has something ?
BILL WRITT

Post by BILL WRITT »

So Joel is the mad hatter & possibly related to Jiffy? just kidding Joel you are a great asset to the club as is Barb (please someone give her some help before we lose her) & the rest of our volunteers who make our club as great as it is.
surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Post by surratta »

Clark Lincoln wrote:... by getting past the other EP car (OK, even if it was by old age and treachery..)
I was that other EP car, and for the record, I knew damn well what Clark was doing. frankly, though, I think that just makes it worse -- knowing the game and still falling prey to it. ugh.

it was a great race, though, despite that part.
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
Bruce Race

Post by Bruce Race »

Great job by all.....My thanks as part of the "GLC" group......was a good weekend (except when my shift linkage broke off the frame Sunday morning!). Thank-you to the Chief Steward and staff, for being so flexible on the "GLC" schedule.........I put a few miles on my legs running around, but the schedule ran smooth in-spite of a few "glitches"............ look forward to another "GLC" race in September (where we will crown the champs!)............Bruce MacDonald
rallaer
WHRRI Member Number: 1799

Post by rallaer »

I've said it a million times before... but I'll say it again. Waterford Hills is awesome... The same people that helped me find my way around the track 4 years ago are still there and are always ready to help. From officials and drivers to corner workers and emergency crew. A true "club". No other place I'd rather be.

As for the GLC - Keith, Bruce, Corey, Jim, Steve, Paul, Carlos (and Kim!), Dave, Bill, Michael, Chris, Doug, Sammy and of course, Melissa, are the best group of guys (and gal) you'd ever want to spend the weekend with. Clean, competitive and still friendly.
I remember hoping I would be able race with you guys when I first got into that car. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the series. Hope to see everyone in July!

And Rob Schick - great guy, great driver. When he isn't throwing go pro cameras out of his car at me, it really is fun racing with him!! :P That last race was really exciting, but if I know Rob, I likely won't be able to hang with him very long next time...

Thanks again Joel - although I travel from Florida, you know Waterford will always be home for me and my family. See everyone next time!
Rob Allaer
FC #52
Bruce Race

Post by Bruce Race »

From finding your way...to showing the way!!!!!!!