from Mr. Shiloff:
1. It is my intention to talk to everyone in the paddock each weekend. If we have the opportunity to speak more than once, it may not be so pleasant.
2. All of last year’s sins will be forgotten; everyone starts with a clean slate. This year’s sins will be a different matter and are in the book.
3. All competitors involved in metal to metal or wheel to wheel will fill out an incident report at tech.
4. These incident reports will be kept by me and are available to all if you ask to see them.
5. My goal as Chief Steward is to keep the race vehicles looking as good as possible. Race body damage must be fixed before the next weekend’s race. Any exceptions must be approved by me and noted in your log book.
6. Penalties may become more severe as the season continues.
7. We issued 3 Chief Steward Actions (CSA) last month (re: Rules of the Road, 6.11.1.a,b,c,d) with penalties ranging from 3 – 5 positions.
8. Several vehicles at the Race 2 weekend were found to be under weight. We will weigh the top 3 finishers in each class in both Sunday races. Penalties may be up to 5 finishing places (GCR 9.1) depending on the severity of the infraction.
Jerry Shiloff, Chief Steward WHRRI