Registration Question - First Race Noob

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
TealTuna

Registration Question - First Race Noob

Post by TealTuna »

In the excitement of Race#3, a couple questions came up when registering.... I am used to 'online' registrations and thought I would go that route as opposed to mailing in a hardcopy......
I would have just emailed someone but I thought better to "publish" my questions so they are here for others to reference.

I have registered online for the event but chose to pay at the event (avoids the extra fee). Now please forgive my 'newbieness' but this is my first Waterford race since the driver's school so I want to make sure I have my registration taken care of properly to avoid surprises at the track.

1. By selecting to pay at the event, does that assume I will not have to pay a late fee since I am in the system? I was avoiding the extra fee online.
2. I saw no section for registering my crew. If I remember right I will put down their names at registration and pay if needed.
3. If I need to send in a check before the race, do I need to include the fee for my crew members? I want to make sure they are able to get in without issue.

4. (unrelated): Is there an updated reserved paddock spot map available online or on the forums?

Thanks in advance and see you at the track or in my mirrors :twisted:

-Ryan K
#46 GTL Honda CRX-GT
fastbackss

Re: Registration Question - First Race Noob

Post by fastbackss »

For #4:

http://www.waterfordhills.com/downloads ... ce-map.pdf

Beyond that I don't know since unlike you I didn't make it to the school this year haha. Good luck!
-Mike
924RACR
WHRRI Member Number: 2248

Post by 924RACR »

Correct - you can pay on-site, including purchasing passes as needed for crew members.
Vaughan Scott
#77 ITB White/Blue Porsche 924
#25 P2 Hidari Firefly
http://www.vaughanscott.com
TealTuna

Post by TealTuna »

fastbackss wrote:For #4:

http://www.waterfordhills.com/downloads ... ce-map.pdf

Beyond that I don't know since unlike you I didn't make it to the school this year haha. Good luck!
-Mike
Thanks Mike.. Just wondered if they had one of those with the reserved spots marked on it... not a big deal tho
924RACR wrote:Correct - you can pay on-site, including purchasing passes as needed for crew members.
Excellent.

Thanks for the info!
#46 GTL Honda CRX-GT
surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Post by surratta »

TealTuna wrote: Thanks Mike.. Just wondered if they had one of those with the reserved spots marked on it... not a big deal tho
that pdf was updated shortly before race 1, and should have reserved spots highlighted in yellow.
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
TealTuna

Post by TealTuna »

Hah! That's why.. the viewer that popped up in my browser didn't support the highlighted sections so it was all white... Thanks for the heads up... I see them now.
Looks like if I can fit in Rich's spot I'll be there - if not then I'll make it work.
#46 GTL Honda CRX-GT