From The Chief Steward:
1. Please remember that you are responsible for the actions of all your crew. Any infractions committed by them may be assessed against you. It would be a shame for you to be disqualified because of the actions of someone else.
2. Beginning next year I will have all the sound reports for you to review. When sound control delivers them to me, they will be available to you. If you think your car may be too loud…it probably is.
3. Any driver involved in a metal to metal event must complete an incident report, which is available at tech.
4. Minimum weight is minimum weight. There is no wiggle room. Penalties are established and can result in disqualification or movement down in class.
5. All body damage must be repaired and re-painted by the first race of next year. Unrepaired body damage will be noted in your log book and may stop you from racing anywhere.
6. Have a safe winter…I am looking forward to seeing you all in the spring.
Jerry Shiloff, Chief Steward WHRRI