2015 registration is open

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
otto3x
WHRRI Member Number: 2680

Re: 2015 registration is open

Post by otto3x »

I'm showing registered for 2015 WHRRI Track Package w/o OTD but I don't appear on the entry list for race #1. I am still good? Also, the site shows my credit card info and charge amount, but the charge has not gone through to my card. When will the charge apply?
Thanks
ntsullivan

Post by ntsullivan »

How much is Friday practice if I don't get the Races only track pack?
Nick Sullivan
F5 #92
97 Red Devil T-27
surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Post by surratta »

otto3x wrote:I'm showing registered for 2015 WHRRI Track Package w/o OTD but I don't appear on the entry list for race #1. I am still good?
yep, you're good.

otto3x wrote:Also, the site shows my credit card info and charge amount, but the charge has not gone through to my card. When will the charge apply?
we'll need to wait for Suzy to comment on this, but I think the plan is to run charges close to or even at check-in time. at least, I think that's the plan for individual race registrations.
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
surratta

Post by surratta »

ntsullivan wrote:How much is Friday practice if I don't get the Races only track pack?
Member Noon - 4pm
$100.00

Member 1pm - 4pm
$75.00

Member 2pm - 4pm
$50.00

Member 3pm - 4pm
$25.00

Non-Member
$100.00
Last edited by surratta on Mon May 04, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated 2pm-4pm rate
greendot
WHRRI Member Number: 1444

Post by greendot »

Should 2-4 say $50? typo?

Also, have they changed it so that can no longer choose just any one session for a fee?
Sheldon Cooper "Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have spares under the sink."
surratta

Post by surratta »

we'll have to wait for someone else to chime in here. I suspect that $40 should be $50 -- it apparently didn't go up when we went from $20/hour to $25/hour for the other blocks -- but I'm just quoting the WHRRI Rates spreadsheet I got from Jim D. "I just work here."
greendot

Post by greendot »

Hey, its a gun club and you are the messenger :-)
Sheldon Cooper "Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It's good to have spares under the sink."
engineerted

Post by engineerted »

PULLLLLLL!!!!
Ted
FP 124 Spider/ EP 124 Spider (1974)
Matthias Krause
WHRRI Member Number: 2712

Post by Matthias Krause »

Hi Andrew,
I like the idea of signing up for the races at Motorsportreg.com and thanks for all the effort you put into this! Are you planning to add an option that includes a 2nd class for the same driver? Or a separate seasonal registration for additional classes? I'm always racing in ITS and STL, and many others also do 2 classes or even 3. I would like to avoid additional work for the registrar because I have to register for the additional class every race although I paid for a season package. Thanks a lot! -Matthias-
ITS, STL #57 "Capt. Blitzkrieg"
Matthias Krause
WHRRI Member Number: 2712

Post by Matthias Krause »

Btw... I prefer credit card over check, cheque (or Scheck, as we say in Germany) to get my additional 1% cash back from the credit card company ;D
ITS, STL #57 "Capt. Blitzkrieg"
surratta

Post by surratta »

Matthias Krause wrote:Hi Andrew,
I like the idea of signing up for the races at Motorsportreg.com and thanks for all the effort you put into this! Are you planning to add an option that includes a 2nd class for the same driver? Or a separate seasonal registration for additional classes? I'm always racing in ITS and STL, and many others also do 2 classes or even 3. I would like to avoid additional work for the registrar because I have to register for the additional class every race although I paid for a season package. Thanks a lot! -Matthias-
it should be there when signing up for the season package... I see the "additional entry" option when I go there... can you double check? which URL are you looking at?
surratta

Post by surratta »

greendot wrote:Should 2-4 say $50? typo?
confirmed with Jim D. that it is indeed $50. (and updated the post above.)

greendot wrote:Also, have they changed it so that can no longer choose just any one session for a fee?
forgot to ask him about this...
greendot

Post by greendot »

Not changed per Doug Anthony.