It's Wednesday Night and we got 49 Racers!!

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

It's Wednesday Night and we got 49 Racers!!

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

As I type this message, MotorsportReg.com reports 49 racers who have registered for Race #1 here at WHRRI. Thank you, thank you..... to all who registered online. Since we usually have a 100 car field on the first race weekend, we are half way there. So please spread the word and lets try to get to the 75% mark before Friday afternoon. Myself and the Registration Team will be in the tower Friday from 5:00pm to 8:00pm for registration. I will also be taking Reserved Number Requests. This will be the last time to Reserve your number for the season, and support your club. Registration will open again on Saturday from 8:00am to 9:45am. See you all soon. Thank you, Suzy Tice-Registar
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
BILL WRITT

Re: It's Wednesday Night and we got 49 Racers!!

Post by BILL WRITT »

How many entries did we end up with?
dilluvcj

Post by dilluvcj »

A lot more than 49! The new system worked well I thought.....it should be *really* quick once everyone is in. I was in the system for Race 1 and it took me seconds to get thru at registration. The money vanished from my account lightning quick! :lol:
Chris Dilluvio
SM #40
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

The total count for Race #1 was 79 entrants. Thank You to all who registered with MotorsportReg.com. And Yes, those that were in the system did go through quickly and the "Charge my card at the Event was super smooth" And ever those who paid with cash and check were nearly painless. We stumbled though it and learned a lot. We can only get better and faster from this point on. Thank you again, racers, for your patience!
Suzy Tice
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18