On your Mark, Get Set, Register for Race Weekend #1

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

On your Mark, Get Set, Register for Race Weekend #1

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

Hello Racers,

Registration for this weekend's race on MotorSport.Reg will be open until Friday evening. Please take a few minutes to jump online and fill in any missing information. If you have a reserved paddock spot, please enter it in your profile. If you have some sponsors you would like mentioned, please enter that in your profile. Check your transponder number, make sure it is correct. I have BIG PLANS, HOPES, AND EXPECTATIONS for the Race Weekend Entry List. I plan to have copies at the Paddock Gate so our spectators can see who is racing, what they are racing, and where they are located in the paddock. The more of you who use MotorSport.Reg and register by the Friday deadline.....THE MORE COMPLETE this roster can be. I will not be able to print, edit, or update this list on Saturday or Sunday. So if you want to be on the Race Entry List GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR and sign up, register, and update your profile on MotorSport.Reg. I will be in the tower on Friday at 5:00pm till 8:00pm for Registration. Saturday Registration will begin at 8:00am and end promptly at 9:45am. Sunday Registration will be at Kathy Writt's paddock spot #29. Please plan to bring all your membership and licensing credentials to Registration. Curtis will be around to pass out the remaining licenses/memberships he has. I can accept cash, check, and credit card. We prefer cash or check as it keeps 100% of the money in the club.

Thank you for your cooperation and good luck this season,
Suzy Tice
Registrar
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Re: On your Mark, Get Set, Register for Race Weekend #1

Post by surratta »

fyi, that website is http://www.motorsportreg.com
(not motorsport.reg, which looks like it should be a url but isn't)

and THANK YOU, Suzy, for all the work you've done in the off season to make this work.

and THANK YOU, Mary S., as well for all the MSR education and work you've done.
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
nswanberg
WHRRI Member Number: 2565

Post by nswanberg »

Is there no longer a pay at the track option with online registration at http://www.motorsportreg.com ?
#19 82 RX7 IT7 race car
2016 Ford F-150 2.7l Ecoboost tow vehicle and daily driver
20 ft. Haulin car hauler
Sponsor: Downriver Slotcar Speedway, Lincoln Park, MI
1:22.6:( They are not turns, they are curves!!
nswanberg@yahoo.com
Joe Dunn

Post by Joe Dunn »

nswanberg wrote:Is there no longer a pay at the track option with online registration at http://www.motorsportreg.com ?
I ran into the same problem.
#45 F500
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

That option was removed this year because it was really rather redundant. All of the our "RACING" events are pay on site. Your card just holds your spot like a hotel reservation. When you come through the line and register on Friday or Saturday I take your "pay at the event" money, whether it be cash, check or charge your card on file. We choose to run WHRRI registration this way because we know life, and stuff happens and we only want your money if you race. And because we never "sell out" race weekends at WHRRI we don't need to take your money up front. However the OTD and TT/Bracket racing programs are different. They have limited space and sell out quickly requiring payment when you register. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Suzy Tice
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
Bruce Race

Post by Bruce Race »

Nice work (as usual), Many thanks to Suzy, and Mary Shiloff, for their incredible work on the registration.........What a team!!!!!!! Bruce