Race Weekend 2 thru 6

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
ADPWL1
WHRRI Member Number: 2785

Race Weekend 2 thru 6

Post by ADPWL1 »

Any idea when those will post for regeneration?
---------------------------------------
Andy Pawlowski
1994 Spec Miata #38
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Re: Race Weekend 2 thru 6

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

Hello All,

After I come down from the high of my first win at WHRRI.......I will put up Race#2 through Race#6 on MotorSport.Reg.

I wanted to make sure Race #1's Registration process and Class, Group, and such were in order before I cloned the events and set them in stone.

Also look for the "IT Invitational" which will the the Showcase Event at Race#2.

Thank you for your patience, It will be up after this weekend......I am still drying out after my epic "WETDOWN" lol

Suzy Tice
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
924RACR
WHRRI Member Number: 2248

Re: Race Weekend 2 entry

Post by 924RACR »

Hey Suzy... something seems up with the signup for Race 2... it's asking me for dual class and dual entry info...

I tried to also register for Race 3, it didn't have the same setup problem, but the Race 2 issue seems to be holding up that from going through properly too...
Vaughan Scott
#77 ITB White/Blue Porsche 924
#25 P2 Hidari Firefly
http://www.vaughanscott.com
MX-Matt

Post by MX-Matt »

We had a some snafu's with registration because I was trying to get stuff set up for the I.T. Invitational and couldn't delete some of my mistakes (sorry, I'm new).

We suspended registration for the moment. We think we've nearly got it fixed now, so we should be able to get things rolling again in the next 24 hours.

-Matt
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

Yes, we are still working out some bugs. I have solicited the help of the MSR Queen Mary Shiloff. Please be patient. But no worries, if you do sign up, and it is messed up, I can fix it. Thanks for your patience. Race #3 and the rest is ok, I think. Let me know if you are having problems with Race #3 and beyond. Suzy.
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
MX-Matt

Post by MX-Matt »

Registration is open!

I believe we have all our bugs worked out. If you discover any issues please don;t hesitate to contact us. We'll work them out as quickly as we can.

Any previous error's have been corrected in registration.

-Matt