Attention Track Pack Purchasers: Race #2

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Attention Track Pack Purchasers: Race #2

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

If you purchased a Track Package on MotorSport.Reg I automatically signed you up for Race Weekend #2. However if you have an IT car and would like to participate in the IT Invitational Showcase Feature Race you will need to sign up for that. (Go back into MSR and add the IT Event) You will owe the $25 at Registration. Please plan to do this before Registration closes on the Friday before Race Weekend #2 so you can be included in the program. There is a 30 car limit for the IT Showcase Race so don't miss out. All IT cars are eligible except ITE, even cars eligible for duel classes per SCCA/WHRRI GCR are permitted (SM,SN) As of right now we already have 15 cars signed up.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you all at Registration!
Suzy Tice
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18
MX-Matt

Re: Attention Track Pack Purchasers: Race #2

Post by MX-Matt »

Attention group 5 & 6 racers;

For SATURDAY ONLY, group's 5 & 6 will be flip-flopped. This will give participants in the I.T. Invitational feature race more rest between the special feature and their regular race on Saturday afternoon.

The feature race will take place after worker break on Saturday. The IT Feature race is gridded by your best morning qualifying time.