Registration for Race 2-4 now open on MSR!!!

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
BloodSweat&Gears
WHRRI Member Number: 2699

Registration for Race 2-4 now open on MSR!!!

Post by BloodSweat&Gears »

Hello Racers,

Registration for WHRRI Race #2 - #4 is up on MotorsportReg.com. Please sign up anytime. REMINDER: Registration will CLOSE the Thursday at 11:59pm before the race weekend. If you do not register in time you will be "smacked" with a $25 late fee. Even if you are not 100% sure you are going to race, sign up anyway. There is no penalty for a no show/cancellation. We do not charge your card until you come through the line at Registration. Better to be safe than sorry. As always we prefer cash or check as it keeps 100% of your race fees going to OUR club. I will open registration for Race#5 and Race#6 in a couple of weeks as we nail down the specifics of the I.T. Invitational in August and the GLC in September.

Registration went pretty smoothly, and I want to THANK YOU all for using MSR and keeping your "Racer Profiles" correct and up to date. It really helps to move you all quickly through Registration. Almost all of you registered on time, I only had to collect 2 late fees. All late fees go to the "Track Paving" fund.

Please remember Registration ends promptly at 9:45am Saturday Race day, try to be early, I will be racing and will need to tend to my car.

See you in a couple of weeks,
Suzy Tice
Registrar
Team Tice Racing @ Restorations
It's our "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
1991 VW Golf- ITB #18