Credentials

Official Information about WHRRI racing, straight from the BOD and Chiefs of Specialties
Joyce Krom

Credentials

Post by Joyce Krom »

The 2008 Credentials renewal/application forms have been updated and are available to download at http://www.waterfordhills.com/forms/credentials.htm

I will be accepting credentials renewals and applications from new members at the March, April and May general membership meetings. When you come to apply or renew, please have your forms completed, your current OCSC card (expiration 3/1/09) and a copy of your current physical (please keep your original). 2007 Novices who are upgrading to a full license for the 2008 season must also bring their completed Novice Log signed by their instructor. If you do not have the above items with you, I will not be able to accept your application at that time.

Physicals are required:
Every 5 Years for those 16-35 years of age
Every Two Years for those 36-59 years of age
Yearly for those 60 years of age and beyond.
However...you are required to submit a copy of your current physical each year with your application. Legally I can not keep copies of your medical information from year to year and I shred them at the end of each season.

If you have questions, please review the Credentials Information page, also at the above link. If you do not find the answer to your question there, send me an email or PM and I will try to answer your question.
Krom out...
Joyce Krom

Post by Joyce Krom »

The credentials information document that was originally posted incorrectly listed a free reserved paddock as a membership benefit. The Board of Directors has decided to again charge for reserved paddock spaces so they are no longer a free member benefit. That information is in the process of being corrected.

Sorry for any confusion.
Krom out...
Joyce Krom

Post by Joyce Krom »

Just a reminder...

If your application arrives at my door step incomplete (i.e. no OCSC membership verification, no physical, no novice log, no money...) it goes to the bottom of the stack. I am slammed right now with applications. IF and when I have time, I will try to contact those who have submitted incomplete applications to get the missing pieces. If you suspect you submitted an incomplete, you may want to contact me yourself about correcting your omission, particularly if you are planning to pick up your credentials next week at the meeting or have been waiting for them to appear in your mail box.

Thank you and have a nice day. :roll:
Krom out...