Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

Open Wheel Rental !!!!!!!!

Questions and information about the WHRRI Driver's School

Open Wheel Rental !!!!!!!!

Postby Bruce Race » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello all....Someone emailed me looking for an open wheel car to rent...There's one for rent for our Driver-school / GLC series; '97 VanDieman. It's at Averills shop...contact me for more info if you need.....Bruce MacDonald
Bruce Race

Re: Open Wheel Rental !!!!!!!!

Postby MotorCade » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:36 pm

Yup - that's mine! (Thanks for the plug, Bruce!)

I have a post about it (1997 Van Diemen FC) in the classifieds section now. If you've always wanted to try a formula car, now is the time... it doesn't get cheaper than this, and there are few cars faster than an FC. The earlier we schedule, the easier it is to work on things like seat and pedal position and logistics.

Contact me if interested.

Cheers,

Cade
MotorCade

Re: Open Wheel Rental !!!!!!!!

Postby MotorCade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:35 pm

I now have TWO cars available... a VERY competitively prepped 1997 for $1500/day or a club-level 1994 for $1100/day. That INCLUDES tires, crew support, and towing. The only thing you'll pay for extra is fuel, and seat fitting (approx.$100). This is the ONLY event in which I discount, and the only event in which I waive towing and crew support fees. I LOVE my waterford hills family and want to see more people become a part of it. Sign up NOW to have time to get prepared, OR tell your friends!
MotorCade

Return to WHRRI Driver's School