Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

FAQ

News and updates regarding this bulletin board

FAQ

Postby surratta » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

right now, on our Fans tab, we have an FAQ subsection. good idea, don't you think? yeah, but it's also empty. which makes me look bad!

who's got what they think might be a f.a.q.? and do you think you have a decent answer? I intend to dig up the thread from last year about how to get started racing. that one may be too long to answer in the FAQ section, but it's an example of great information that should be more readily find-able... you know... like on our website...

anyone? anyone? come on, you must have one!

reply here if you like, or PM me, or send some smoke signals.

come on! just one!
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
surratta

WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Re: FAQ

Postby stevesteeb » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Would it be possible to put together a list of known people who rent racecars WITHOUT it looking like WHRRI was endorsing them?
How about "Will Christine Aguilera be singing the National Anthem?" That would be a resounding NO!
How about "How many classes can I race my Mazda in?" I'm starting to think the answer is "ALL OF THEM!" :-0
I'll keep thinking...
stevesteeb

Postby Joyce Krom » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Somewhere on the old site is a FAQ type document that Jim wrote a few years ago. If you can find it, you can use it. If it's not what you had in mind, it might be a good jumping off point. If you can't find it, let me know. We probably still have it here somewhere.
Krom out...
Joyce Krom

Postby Joyce Krom » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:32 pm

The lovely Jenny Smith was kind enough to track it down for me - here is what I was referring to: http://www.waterfordhills.com/info/whrriprimer.pdf

It was written for the joint regional but could be tweaked to fit the FAQ page. Hope that helps...
Krom out...
Joyce Krom

Postby surratta » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 pm

thanks to the both of yous. I'll get this tweaked and online soon.

others, don't be shy! it's not (er, never) too late to ask a f.a.q.!
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll
surratta

WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Postby laura respecki » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am

Andrew,
I sent you an e mail containing the writable files for the
Enthusiast and President awards, they just need the 2010 winners added.
I also sent you the WHRRI Racing Guide this was the couple page intro that was on a previous version of the web site stating:
If you want to try OTDs click here, if you want to observe, become a flagger and click here, if you want to race, rent, our buy an already built car and read all these rules by clicking on these multiple links etc etc
The only thing this does not have is vintage racing. I will cc' Joel just in case he want to add something....
Use these documents as you will.
laura respecki

Return to Bulletin Board Info