For Sale- 1990 Spec Miata Fast and Clean
Up for sale is my 1990 1.6 Spec Miata. Fast, clean, pro built car ready for its new owner. Car was built brand new in 2010 from a clean, zero rust donor by Planet Miata. The cage is great, well designed and built, and can accommodate larger drivers, as the main hoop goes to the package shelf. Car has a pro head, and all the right parts including:
• Stewart head (very good HP/torque have Dyno sheets for interested parties)
• Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator with Air Fuel Gauge
• SP induction intake
• Blueprinted AFM
• Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
• Mandrel Bending Solutions Exhaust (excellent HP and quiet, passes WHRRI sound)
• Fresh blueprinted hubs
• Sparco Evo Seat
• FIA belts good til 2015
• Sparco steering wheel with disconnect
• Wired for cool suit
• V2 motorsports set up (good camber on all corners)
Car has always been very well cared for and maintained, either on a hoist in my shop, or by V2 Motorsports. Very well prepped, the car has been perfectly reliable, never has had a mechanical failure. It is a great car that I would love to keep, but I need to sell it to move onto something new.
I am asking $9,900 for the car and it is located in Grosse Pointe, MI. I can be reached at (313)401-3303, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and I would love to answer any questions or talk about the car.