1995 Mustang GT A-Sedan (Uncle Jesse)
- Hansen Fabtech (dragracer) very professional 8-point cage which passes through the firewall to the strut towers and NASCAR bars on driver’s side.
- Subframe connectors welded to the floor
- 4 corner weight jackers on 2.5” ID coil springs
- Steeda – camber plates, bump steer kit, offset rack bushings, offset lower control arm bushings, 2” lowered ball joints, clutch quadrant, adjustable clutch cable.
- 3rd link with Fays2 watts link
- Driver and passenger kirkey seats
- Fresh T-5
- B&M short throw shifter
- Just barely above minimum weight with 300 lb driver.
- Runs on 87 octane pump gas (See below)
- 3 sets of factory pony wheels
- Trunk mounted battery
- 15 gallon well cell
- Functional park lights (rain race)
- Fully functional intermittent wipers that actually park
- Tilt steering
- Power mirrors
- Wired for windshield defroster blower. Plenum removed, would need brake blower and hose.
-Wired for rear window defrost, but one of the terminals on the window broke off.
- Holley 650, Performer RPM intake, BBK 1-5/8” headers, Canton road race oil pan
- Factory trac-lok 8.8 with 4.10 gears and an extra shim to tighten the limited slip.
- Switched radiator and oil cooler fans.
- Stewart warner white face gauges (tach off brand)
- Warning lights for oil temp, coolant temp, fuel pressure, and charging
- MSD 6ALN ignition box, coil, and distributor
The not as good as I wish:
- Junkyard Frankenstein motor 302 with 1.5 seasons on it. Unkown “RV” cam which pulls real hard out of corners, but falls on it’s face on the top end. Floats the valves at 5500 rpm so you won’t need a rev limiter.
- Damaged driver front fender. Useable, but not pretty
- Minor rust on passenger quarter panel and rocker.
- Misc little dings, but still looks pretty good…or a couple weekends of TLC and it’ll be a pretty decent looking car.
- Fuel cell would need a second pickup or trap door setup for longer duration races. I ran Waterford Hills which are shorter sprint races.
- Factory 4 wheel disc brakes. Worked fine for shorter Waterford races, but may or may not hold up for longer races. Depends how hard you are on them…
$5500 new lower asking price.
I don't have regular access to the web so call w/ questions.