Being new to the task, it seems I've dropped one while drumming up customers... asking for help during the track day!
Right now we have over 90 registered drivers for the OTD. As of right now we are also short staffed because of me!
I could really use the help in the following areas:
- Gate - I need someone at the gate starting at 7:30 to have people sign waivers.
- Grid - I need 3 grid workers to help direct drivers. For 1/2 of our registered drivers this will be their first time, so they will need a little guidance
- Registration - I need 1 person to assist Annie and myself in Registration. We've added instructors this year, so we have a little more to do
- Announcer - I can use 1 person to keep the cars ready to take the track.
- Corner Marshals - I need LOTS of you! I need your expert eyes and abilities to keep us all safe! As of now Lynn tells me there are only a couple of people committed to helping out. PLEASE let her know you plan on joining us!
- Instructors - We currently have 30 drivers requesting instructors. While this is an as available option for them, We need new people at the track. The more we work with them, the more will return and bring additional drivers. I need another 10 people that can help guide a new driver around our track. You don't have to have an active license, anyone that has run in Red/Blue or Green groups are more than qualified for this. You will also need to bring your helmet. Please let me know if you can help out!
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!