Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

SCAMP

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

SCAMP

Postby BILL WRITT » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Where is the SCAMP event this year, I read in the vintage info that it is going to be on the OCSC grounds but have also heard it will be in the usual location in the park.
BILL WRITT

Re: SCAMP

Postby Doug Respecki » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm

At the park. The info is here;
http://waterfordhills.com/scamp.shtml
Doug Respecki

Postby BILL WRITT » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Thanks Doug, I wanted everyone to have the right info on this great event
BILL WRITT

Postby laura respecki » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:34 am

Bill and Kathy have joined us for several years and leave every year with a smile! The invitation is open to all to join us after 4pm on Friday July 26th. It is a great way to spend an evening in Clarkston. PLUS we have Clarkston's own Union Mac and Cheese, Jimmy Johns and Cook's Ice Cream...So make your dinner plans with us at Depot Park!
If you have a classic car, YES Racecars are welcome and get "preferred" parking we are still accepting applications!
If you can spare a little energy we can use a little help during registration (4-6pm) and at 9pm when we close. Come help! The efforts are low impact and fun is guaranteed!
For an application and directions go to http://www.waterfordhills.com/scamp.shtml
to volunteer please contact us by replying to this post!

LATE BREAKING REQUEST...................We are seeking a DJ or a Karaoke Machine that can donate 3 hours of time (plus set up and teardown) If you can help please post. The participants and volunteers will be forever grateful if someone volunteers because it will spare all having to hear me on a megaphone!
Thanks!
laura respecki

Postby laura respecki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:43 pm

We still have a few open spots for cars so if you want to join us register today! And all pre-registered participants get priority parking:-)
laura respecki

Return to General Discussion