Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

WHRRI Bigfoot Sighting or Conspiracy to Win Races

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

WHRRI Bigfoot Sighting or Conspiracy to Win Races

Postby VLVTLVS » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Far be it for me to tell tale out of school, but…

After last Sunday races, we were all very excited to see Ted Johnston Win the F500 Feature race, after Tom Diehm had mechanical issues. :oops:

:arrow: It is in your best interest to read on.

Some guest spectator friends of mine were walking round the racetrack, last race weekend, after Saturday racing was over. Coming through the esses, they heard conversations in the paddock. Curious as to how loud it was they looked beyond the fence line. To their surprise, and amazement, they saw what appeared to be a very large, and somewhat hairy looking person, passing between the Formula 500 pit areas. They quickly pulled out their phone cameras, but only got off this somewhat blurry shot. :shock:

They brought this to my attention, as I am a F500 driver. They asked what I thought of this image. At first I didn’t think too much of it. But my curiosity got the best of me. So I put the photo into my computer, to take a closer look. As I have some experience in digital imaging, I tried to manipulate the image as best I could, to clarify it a bit. The image surely does look like Bigfoot. But even more curious was that it was carrying, what I believe to be a Sawzall and a photo of Tom Diehm’s racecar – oddly departing Ted Johnston paddock space. :twisted:

Again, not being a rumor guy - it does beg the question as to how Tom, in its rarity, had a mechanical failure, and this Bigfoot sighting all happened within 24 hours of each other. :roll:

:| You be the judge.

Ps - Don't shoot the messenger! :lol:
Attachments
WHRRI_BigFoot Sighting_blured.jpg
WHRRI_BigFoot Sighting_clear.jpg
VLVTLVS

Re: WHRRI Bigfoot Sighting or Conspiracy to Win Races

Postby Randy Smith » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Is that a pair of gloves on his left hip?????
Randy
Randy Smith

Postby Brian » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:57 am

The return of Billy Bob to F500?

;-P

Brian
Brian

WHRRI Member Number: 1843

Postby VLVTLVS » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Randy,

After a bit more work, albeit, from a very bad photo to begin with, I was able to isolate the area you questioned. :shock:

It would appear that, not only does Bigfoot have pockets, there are, in fact, a pair of Black and Red, Bell Gloves hanging from his left hip pocket.

CRAZY!! :lol:
Attachments
BigFootSighting_close up.jpg
VLVTLVS

Postby Randy Smith » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 pm

thought so, you just cant trust a wookie.......after giving this a little more thought, an I mean a little, it appears as though you have a new pair of gloves(if your cousin will give them up)
Randy
Randy Smith

Postby The Crew Chief » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Hey, is he/she for hire?
I could use a good wookie to crew my race car and perhaps provide some unwanted/unscheduled maintenance to my competitor's cars!!!!!
I got plenty of beef jerky!!!!!!
I promise I will even get venison beef jerky on Nov. 15. Just as an added incentive!!!!
Rodger Outland
Fast Frog Racing
ITA # 33

"55 is an un-safe speed... Slow enough to make you feel safe, but fast enough to kill you"
The Crew Chief

WHRRI Member Number: 2677

Return to General Discussion