Waterford Hills Road Racing  Forums

Ralph Provitz fastest man ever at WHRRI

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat

Re: Ralph Provitz fastest man ever at WHRRI

Postby 38Bfast » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 am

Reflecting back this all stated back in 2002 when I went to my first OTD day with a street Miata. I think I posted a best lap time of 1:30 and got passed by Ralph Gilles in his mini van. It only took thousands of miles on track to get to this point :).
V2 Motorsports
Ralph Provitz
2008 Spec Miata Champion
2008 WH top 10
38 DSR
Ralph@v2motorsports.com
38Bfast

Postby Brian » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:33 pm

38Bfast wrote:Reflecting back this all stated back in 2002 when I went to my first OTD day with a street Miata. I think I posted a best lap time of 1:30 and got passed by Ralph Gilles in his mini van. It only took thousands of miles on track to get to this point :).

So it's a Ralph thing?

I think not ;-P

I do recall Mr. Gilles running a 1:24 or so in that minivan....Viper brakes and such making it not just your mom's grocery-getter to say the least.

Ralph, it's awesome that you lowered the overall record (in the former record-holder's 'sister' car) considering the track in its current condition.

Like we emoted with John, MAJOR PROPS for rocking our world!
Brian
"A nation which makes great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Thucydides, 460 B.C.
Brian

WHRRI Member Number: 1843

Postby EJ Lesher » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:15 pm

I'd like to start the bidding for a few laps in co driver or time trial with that missle! Man!! does that look fun, way to go Ralph~ we are not worthy....
Eric
EJ Lesher

WHRRI Member Number: 2401

Previous

Return to General Discussion