Magic Bus Concert

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat
Amrodder

Magic Bus Concert

Post by Amrodder » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

As you all should have heard, the Magic Bus Tour is playing on the hill Friday and Saturday, July 13 & 14, 7:00-10:00. Nancy Dunn is going to sit in our paddock listening to the band and watching out for people walking across our track to get into our paddock area. She is asking for people to join her and help protect our track. I am going to take down all the banner on the outside of our track by the hill but I don't think I should have to take down the banners inside our fenced area. Is anyone planning to be at the track Friday and/or Saturday nights? Maybe some of us are thinking the worst, but I would rather protect what we have all worked so hard to build rather then loose it because of "uncaring party goers." I understand they like to collect banners from the concerts, and who knows what else they want to collect. Please help! Kay (Advertising, PR and Paddock Shoppe)

Brian
WHRRI Member Number: 1843

Re: Magic Bus Concert

Post by Brian » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:00 pm

We are HOPING to be able to camp in the paddock on Friday night so we can be there bright and early to do Tech for the OTD's, so if that works out we'll be happy to help monitor the goings-on.
"A nation which makes great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Thucydides, 460 B.C.

Joel Hershoren
WHRRI Member Number: 1361

Re: Magic Bus Concert

Post by Joel Hershoren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:20 am

We will be out at some point, have not chosen which day/evening. We can at worst be redundant help.