Awards Banquet

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat
ron krantz
WHRRI Member Number: 2612

Awards Banquet

Post by ron krantz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Just a reminder the Awards Banquet is Saturday Night. Happy Hour is 6 to 7 pm. Dinner approximately 7:30. I had 3 cancellations. There presently are 2 tickets the buyer would like someone to pick up since they can't come. You get them for the $35 each. If you come without a reservation at the door, Tickets are now $55 each. Just got a big box of the most wonderful pictures of Waterford Hills today. They were donated to raise money for the worker's fund. Most are one of a kind. I just don't have words to say how fantastic they are. They are all enhanced and just so cool. Also if anyone wants to bid in the silent auction on the One of a Kind Turn Track Maps, PM me your top dollar and I will bid for you.
Each track map is made from the pavement millings of that particular turn on a wood base from a Turn One tree. We also have 2 core samples of the new track base.

surratta
WHRRI Member Number: 2595

Re: Awards Banquet

Post by surratta » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:33 pm

ron krantz wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm
Just got a big box of the most wonderful pictures of Waterford Hills today. They were donated to raise money for the worker's fund. Most are one of a kind. I just don't have words to say how fantastic they are. They are all enhanced and just so cool.
I can't wait to see them!
Andrew Surratt, Resident Troll

924RACR
WHRRI Member Number: 2248

Re: Awards Banquet

Post by 924RACR » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:30 am

ron krantz wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm
Each track map is made from the pavement millings of that particular turn on a wood base from a Turn One tree. We also have 2 core samples of the new track base.
Oooh, exciting!!!
Vaughan Scott
#77 ITB White/Blue Porsche 924
#25 P2 Hidari Firefly
http://www.vaughanscott.com