FS Honda Fit B-Spec

A marketplace for buying and selling
fiestafrank

FS Honda Fit B-Spec

Post by fiestafrank » Mon May 27, 2019 10:25 am

Let me start by saying I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS. But, if I follow the B-Spec group's strategic plan, we need asses in seats and cars on track. I bought this car with the plan to make a seat available in the midwest for rentals or in the hands of one of my kids but perhaps it is better suited for someone who will drive it on a more regular basis. 2011 Honda Fit built by David Daughtery and finished second at Daytona Runoffs 2015. Most recently set the Waterford Hills track record in BSpec at 1:18.827 in my only drive in the car (definitely faster than my MIni). Also legal in ITB. Majors winner in the hands of Kristian Smith and a healthy 6th place finish at the VIR Majors in the hands of Cherie Storms on her first visit to the track and wet conditions. Sits on either slightly used SM7 tires or well used A7s (your choice), comes with a spare engine, a few assorted spares, and a set of rains on steel wheels. $9500 or best offer. Prefer if it stays in the midwest, especially Waterford Hills, to help car counts here, preference also to anyone committed to racing the 2019 Runoffs at VIR, delivery available for additional cost.Image

fiestafrank

Re: FS Honda Fit B-Spec

Post by fiestafrank » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:00 pm

SOLD