Attention in the paddock! Attention in the paddock!

Bench racing, smack talking, and general chit chat
jpintar

Attention in the paddock! Attention in the paddock!

Post by jpintar » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Good evening everyone.
First up, thank you very much! that's to all who showed up to last Saturdays work bee. 18 people came out to help put the track to bed. They are, in order from the sign in sheet, Steve, Mike, Ron, Chip, Ed, Mike, Brian, Linda, Marty, Suzy, Dino, Stefano, Anne, Todd, Nancy, Matt, Franz, Doug, and Bruce who didn't sign in! If I missed anyone else, ya didn't sign in.
Turn stations were closed out, canopy's were taken down, cleaned and put away. Victory Lane, disassembled and stored away. One of the big job's was started, maintenance on the various tire walls throughout the track. We're up to turn #5.
There will another opportunity to get some work bee hours in and help your club/track. I'm planning another work bee on Saturday, November 16th. This work bee will be for tire wall work only. It would be a big help to the club/track if the tire wall work could be completed before the weather gets really bad. I try to keep the work bee time to 4 hours. That way your whole day isn't taken up. More to come!
Thanks for your time,
Jerry Pintar